ex-felon needs help

by John R.
(Dahlonega, Ga.)

In 9/2003 I was convicted of aggravated assault. Is there any chance of me becoming an OTR or inner state truck driver. I am not on any parole or probation now and I have a class c license. I have the money to go to school, but looking into this new career I see I may not have a chance at all. any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask a Trucker.


Hunger may disturb sleep.  A light snack, especially warm milk, seems to help people get to sleep.


Various foods stimulate the body and disturb sleep.  Avoid coffee, tea, and cola drinks near bedtime.  Avoid heavy meals.

Sleep Apnea General Information

Return to Sleep Apnea from Sleep Apnea General Information Home