Military Trucking Jobs
Many people that leave the military and start looking for a new career. Many are turning to CDL trucking schools. There are many reasons why going from military trucking jobs to trucking schools in the civilian world are becoming increasing popular.
This could be the right career for you, even if you are not in the military and never have been. Here are a few reasons why truck driving is a great career choice for many people after leaving the military.
1. Freedom on the job – Most truckers drive alone or as a team, being on the open road also gives them a freedom that can’t be found in other jobs. While you do have a schedule to keep, you still have a little more freedom to enjoy your job and your travels while doing it, at your own pace as long as you deliver on time.
2. Traveling – Many people in the military are used to traveling and enjoy doing it. Having a career as a truck driver gives them the chance to keep traveling and seeing the country from the road.
3. Great training – Having a career as a truck driver gives you skills in many different things. You will be able to use these skills to become the best truck driver you can be. Some of the skills you will learn is thorough knowledge of the truck,be punctuality,organized,do precision planning, understand the weather in the area you are traveling. Have informed decision making abilities,mechanical aptitude and have a professional attitude toward your job.
4. Great pay – There are many jobs available these days if you have the right training from a good truck driving school that will pay good money for their drivers. The average starting pay for 1st year drivers is $30,000-$40,000 a year. But after you put in that first year and learn the ropes you could easily be making over $65,000 a year. Its not that hard if you take time and become a good truck driver then you could very easily find yourself making a good living by doing something you enjoy.
Having more than one skill, which is definitely required in truck driver jobs, means that you will always have a way to make money and pay your bills without having to worry. The training that truck driving school provides you with will definitely help you learn many new things that can help a lot throughout your life.
These are just a few of the more reasons why so many people are choosing CDL driver jobs. Military to trucking will continue to become more popular because it is a career that anyone can enjoy, male or female especially if you love being on the open road and traveling to new destinations.
These are a few trucking companies that offer CDL classes through their very own truck driving school. These are known as company-sponsored CDL training programs, Swift Transportation, FFE Transport, Roehl Transport, PAM Transport, USA Truck, C. R. England, CRST, Millis Transfer, Stevens Transport, Central Refrigerated, Prime Inc. A simple google search of any of these companies should get you to there home page where more information is available.
Truck Driving School Financing Including VA Financing
DRIVE SMARTER NOT HARDER
Leaving the Military and would like to post a question or just leave a comment you can do it here.
P. S. We love pictures please feel free to post yours.
Mar 25, 20 07:33 PM
International Trucking Inc. is looking for AZ drivers with experience. https://www.ititrucking.com/
Mar 14, 20 12:11 PM
1. Dispose of everything Pressing every one of your assets into boxes, sacks, and more can be overpowering. Make it somewhat simpler on yourself by decreasing
Mar 14, 20 12:08 PM
Breakdown Inc provides 24 Hours truck, trailer, and tire repair shops within seconds along with the shortest route possible all over the USA.